- American Wind Energy Association
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory
Learn about sustainable energy applications from the pioneers of renewable energy efficiency technologies.
- National Wind Coordinating Collaborative
Read about issues affecting the use of wind power from one of the largest wind power advocacy groups.
- Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
Find out more about the U.S. Department of Energy's renewable energy initiative.
- Office of Scientific and Technical Information
Access the latest information on wind energy technologies and the science behind harnessing the wind.
- Union of Concerned Scientists
See what leading scientists say about wind energy and its ability to counter global climate change.
- Utility Wind Integration Group
Attend forums and read studies conducted by the leading experts on the technical integration of wind generation.
Discover a vast resource of wind-related information from one of the most respected non-profits in the wind energy industry.